|Murashima Airport Consultant
We are a global leader in Airport Consulting, embracing the highest standards of safety, security, customer service, operational excellence, and business ethics.
Our main objective is the development of new airports including:
- planning to build new facilities
- enlargement of current facilities such as runways and passenger terminals
Our job is divided into three basic stages:
- Stage 1 - Assist and advise on development of master plan
- Stage 2 - Coordinate activities on construction of new airport or substantial change of existing airport facilities
- Stage 3 - Assist and advise in airport management after completion
We have full experience on such jobs, including Chinese staff and former general manager for Japan Airlines in Beijing & Shanghai. There is no language barrier between us.
Furthermore, we have full knowledge of international standards for airports, such as those of ICAO, IATA & ACI. But the most important point may be that we share the same Asian faces and feelings. Is it possible for non-Asian consultants to fully appreciate our Asian way of doing things including group travel?
We sincerely hope that we can have a mutually understandable and beneficial relationship.
Chief Representative & CEO
Murashima Airport Consultant