What have we done?
- Attendance at 2007 Asian Airport Forum heldin April in Singapore as a lecturer on Japanese Airports
- Overall research (current situation and future prospect for Bangkok new airport, Kobe Airport, KitaKyushu Airport and Okinawa (Naha) Airport
- Consult with many new airports or change of facilities of existing airports in China
- Consultation on the 2nd runway of Naha Airport
- Consulting on new operations of low cost carriers in South East Asia into local airports in Japan
- Sending specialists for companies and organizations regarding aviation including airports
- Consulting on new ATC technologies in the U.S., Canada and Europe
- Interpretation jobs and translation jobs in English, Chinese and Spanish
- Advise and assist airports, especially international airport
- Assessment of new airports including Bangkok, Kobe (Kansai area of Japan) and
Kitakyushu (Kyushu area of Japan)
We have conducted in-depth analysis of many airports in the world, including Bangkok, Osaka/Kobe and Kyushu. We are happy to explain the current status, problems and probable future of those facilities.